Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Making Time" Altered Book





The green page is the contents page of my altered book that I used acrylic paint to create. The next several images of the green/orange pages are my first altered book entry. The prompt was "Making Time." As a mixed media piece, I explored my style, taking a risk. I really love how this turned out. I used paint, wax, thread, chipboard, sharpie, wax paper and other found materials. The images that I drew with the sharpie represent constallations that are believed to tell time. I was really proud of how this piece turned out and I think that I will definitely be creating several more formal pieces within this style.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color scheme used in this altered book page. Basically i love you altered book, but i think this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete